Did you ever have to watch how the old people behave?
They are constantly busy with something. And it would seem that their time has come, when you can relax, lie down quietly on the sofa and watch TV, but instead, they have a lot of unfinished business that does not suffer procrastination. Scientists claim that this behavior of people in old age is the reason that they are simply afraid to remain alone and do not need anyone.
After all, while they find employment, then they have a purpose in life. This is also due to the fact that having lost the sense for existence, many old people are simply dying from boredom and loneliness.
But, having a few more of their “very important” cases, they thereby prolong their lives without noticing it. So, it is worth to get acquainted with the most incredible reasons why life can last longer, and a person is happier.
Five Reasons for Longevity
1) Bread crusts. Yes, it is bread crusts that can become the number one reason for which a person’s life can become longer. The thing is that the bread crust itself contains up to eight times more anti-cancer antioxidant Pronilizin. In bread pulp of such quantity of the given substance simply to not find, therefore, it is very important to pay attention to a crust, even in the absence of a full mouth of a teeth.
2) Friendship with all relatives. It is believed that the older a person becomes, the more friendly he is, and pensioners themselves are accustomed to calling it wisdom. This is due to the understanding that all conflicts and family quarrels lead to a breakdown in the nervous system, and hence to poor health. But when the time comes, that you do not want to prove anything, you try to find a common language even with those whom you did not even consider as a relative before. Thus, the more love and warmth in the air around the elderly person, the more harmoniously will be his old age, and hence health will become stronger and life a little longer.
3) Dancing. Even in retirement, you have to dance. First, it forces you to actively spend time, thereby strengthening health and prolonging life, and secondly, dancing improves mood, which again affects longevity. Thus, it can be concluded that if people age allow themselves to move more toward music, it will certainly lead to the fact that their lives will be filled with happiness and joy.
4) Education. Have you ever thought that you can enroll at a higher education institution at any age? Certainly not. And it’s worth it. After all, the teaching is light, which means it will certainly take the lion’s share of free time, which will be spent sensibly, instead of sitting on a bench and thinking about your age. The main thing is to find something that will passionately enthrall every day.
5) Classical music. It turns out that if you listen to Beethoven’s works for several hours a day, then blood pressure comes back to normal. Also, classical music helps to relax the nerves and muscles, which means bringing the entire body to rest, thereby reducing the level of cortisol in the blood and getting rid of stress.
Why is it so important to be happy?
Some people do not even think that it is the level of happiness and satisfaction with their lives that affect longevity. After all, this has a very great effect on keeping your health as long as possible. Those who want to live long, always have some passion for which they are ready even to live for a hundred years on the planet and day after day to do what they like.
Therefore, you should pay very close attention to everything that surrounds you and try to come to the conclusion as quickly as possible that there is nothing more important than the years lived in harmony with yourself. so, try to just get rid of all the annoying factors, and if you can not do it, you will have to change your attitude towards them. You need to seek harmony with yourself, whenever you feel the need for comfort. Regular nervous disorders can not lead to a long life, which is the main reason for premature aging.