Today, many people face thyroid gland pathologies. It should be noted that most often women are ill. One of Deeper Österreich Offizielle Website the most common diseases is hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
Hyperthyroidism is a condition where the thyroid gland produces too many hormones. Most often the disease develops slowly, but at a young age it can happen quite suddenly. Symptomatic of hyperthyroidism is associated with an increase in metabolic rate.
Hypothyroidism is a condition in which an insufficient amount of hormones is produced in the gland. It can occur absolutely at any age.
Now it is necessary to find out what clinical picture is observed in patients under these conditions. They have both common and distinctive features.
Symptoms that Are Observed in Hyperthyroidism
1. Hair loss.
2. Thyroid enlargement.
3. Rapid pulse.
5. Sleep naručiti Black Mask Hrvatska disturbances.
6. Decreased body weight.
7. The respite.
8. Relaxing the chair.
9. Increased appetite.
10. Violation of the menstrual cycle in women.
11. Sweating and sensitivity to high temperature.
12. Depression, sharp mood swings.
13. Increased irritability, nervousness.
14. Loss of nails.
15. Decreased libido.
16. Frequent urge to urinate.
17. Weakness in the muscles.
Symptoms that Are Observed with Hypothyroidism
2. Inability to think clearly.
3. Slowing the pulse.
4. A constant feeling of fatigue.
5. Sensitivity to Psorilax Hrvatska u ljekarnama cold.
6. Dry skin.
7. Weight gain.
9. Problems with concentration and memory.
11. Violation of menstrual function.
12. Expressed premenstrual syndrome.
13. Increased cholesterol in the blood.
14. Pain in the muscles and joints.
15. The thyroid gland may remain pre-sizing or slightly diminish.
Why Does Hyperthyroidism Occur?
1. Excessive consumption of iodine. Iodine is needed for the full operation of the body, but do not abuse the microelements. Its excess can cause the iron to start producing too many hormones.
2. Taking certain medicines. Some drugs for the treatment of heart disease can have a negative effect on the functioning of the thyroid gland.
3. Nodules in the thyroid gland. Why are formed in the thyroid gland is not clear. Often they are Fresh Fingers Hrvatska considered benign, but they can cause many problems.
4. Graves disease. This disease is autoimmune, and it is common in women under 40 years old.
Causes of Hypothyroidism
1. Congenital anomalies. Often children are born with a small size of the thyroid gland.
2. Deficiency of iodine in the body. There are many places on earth where there is very little iodine in the air in the air. This is often observed in individuals who live far from the sea.
3. Injuries. As a result of a serious brain injury, serious disturbances in the thyroid gland may occur.
Now it must be said that if you feel unwell, you can not postpone your visit to a doctor. Only he can put the diagnosis correctly. At the same time, on the basis of one complaint the patient will not be able to do this. In this case, it will be necessary to pass the tests and go through the whole complex of medical research (ultrasound). Only in this way it will be possible to appoint correct and competent treatment. Often it will be possible to confine oneself to treatment with medication. However, in more serious cases, surgery may Princess Hair Hrvatska prije i poslije be required.
To protect yourself from numerous diseases, you need to lead a healthy lifestyle, eat right, give plenty of time to rest and visit a doctor in a timely manner.