Diabetes is a very insidious disease, from which no one is immune. Sometimes a person is to blame for the fact that he develops diabetes.
So, what can be the impetus to diabetes?
1. Watching TV. If you watch TV about 3 hours a day, it can lead to diabetes. This is due to the fact that a sedentary lifestyle leads to obesity.
2. Sweet carbonated drinks. If you drink sweet drinks at least once a day, then you can put yourself in a risk group for this disease.
3. Depression. If a person is constantly in a depressed mood, then this will lead to the violation of chemical processes.
4. Smoking. Such an addiction, like smoking, has a negative impact not only on the lungs, but also on the pancreas.
5. Night work. A person must sleep at night. If his work is related to night shifts, then this can lead to the development of an insidious disease.
As you can see, very often a person is to blame for all his illnesses! Be vigilant to avoid making such mistakes that you will have to pay for.Source: www.goods-eu.com