Currently, people are increasingly faced with the problem of falling asleep. It’s quite a disturbing signal of the body. This means that it is time to change something in their lives.
So, how to deal with insomnia?
1. The daily routine. It is very important to develop a daily routine for yourself and follow it precisely. It is important to go to bed until 22.00 or 23.00.
2. Nutrition. It is important to eat throughout the day. As for dinner, it should be light and easily digestible. Just before bedtime can drink a glass of warm milk. This will help to relax and sleep.
3. Bathroom. Take a warm bath, light a candle and try not to think. Forget about all the problems.
4. TV. From watching TV before going to bed should be avoided. Shows and movies excite the nervous system.
5. Walk. In the evening, before bedtime, it is best to go for a walk. Fresh air – it’s the best cure for insomnia. Do not forget to ventilate the room. In the summer you can sleep with the window open.
Dear readers, remember that sleep – is extremely important for human health!Source: www.goods-eu.com