Now more and more people are faced with the problem of falling asleep. It seems that it would be desirable to sleep, but sleep for some reason does not come.
It should be noted that it is not necessary to hurry to swallow tablets. Tablets contain in their chemical composition, which can be addictive.
It is much wiser to start to eat right. There are foods that will promote better sleep.
1. Turkey. The turkey contains an amino acid that will contribute to the release of the hormone – serotonin. And it, in turn, will result in better sleep.
2. Bananas. Bananas contain melatonin. This hormone gives the brain a signal that it’s time to go to bed.
3. Milk. Before going to bed you can drink a glass of warm milk with honey. This will help to calm down and relax.
4. Oatmeal. The oatmeal also contains melatonin. In addition, it has a lot of fiber, which give a sense of joy at bedtime.
5. Mashed potatoes. Do not believe anyone that potatoes promotes weight gain. The root crop contains a very important substance that contributes to early onset of sleep.