In the summer is always a lot of fruits and vegetables. However, with the advent of winter everything changes. Vegetables and fruit becomes scarce. Undoubtedly, you can buy them in the supermarket, but not always, these products will be useful for the organism.
But fruits and vegetables collected in the summer you can save up to winter. At the same time all the vitamins and minerals will not lose its beneficial properties. Make it very simple. To do this, you need to buy a freezer. You can use it to freeze almost everything that grows in your garden. So what foods are perfectly amenable to freezing?
1. Strawberries. The frozen strawberries contain many vitamins.
2. Seabuckthorn. The frozen sea buckthorn contains many vitamins (A, C, K, P, E, F).
3. Blueberry. In many strawberries contains vitamin C, manganese, folic acid.
4. Raspberry. In raspberries contains B vitamins and folic acid.
5. Currant. The black currant lot of vitamin C, iron, phosphorus.
Frozen berries should be stored at temperatures down to -20 degrees Celsius. It is important that the products are tightly packed.Source: www.goods-eu.com