Currently, there is a medical profession as a nutritionist. Many people refer to such doctors in disbelief. It is difficult to explain why this is so.
But, let’s see, when a visit to the dietician should not be delayed?
1. Allergy. If you are allergic to any food, then you need to visit a nutritionist. With it, you can identify the problem and decide the future course of action.
2. Irregular chair. If you go to the toilet regularly, then you need to go to the doctor. This is a bad signal. If a person can not be emptied on a regular basis, all the toxins are released into the bloodstream. Perhaps the need to revise your diet.
3. Intolerance of milk. If after drinking milk, you have swelling and pain in the gut, then you need to be tested. Most likely, you have a lactose intolerance due to the fact that the enzyme is not produced.
4. There is a positive result from a diet. If you have tried many diets, but it is impossible to lose weight.
5. Heartburn. If after a meal, you experience heartburn. Visit your doctor to rule out more serious health problems.