Today, many inhabitants of the planet face insomnia. In modern realities – it is quite possible (internet, TV). For man created a lot of irritants, which interfere with a full sleep.
But this should not be so. A person should rest. Only this way he will be able to fully live.
So, what to do to promote a good sleep?
1. Mode. The regime is very important for the human body. Wake up and go to bed at the same time.
2. Color. The bedroom should not have bright colors that do not irritate the eye. Pastel colors are ideal for a bedroom.
3. Air. Often ventilate the room. Fresh air promotes a healthy sleep.
4. Thoughts. Get rid of sad thoughts. All problems leave behind the threshold of the bedroom. Do not think about the bad. A bedroom is not a place to think.
5. Coffee. Before going to bed, stop using coffee. The drink excites the nervous system. Before going to bed, it is best to drink mint tea.
Sleep at least 8 hours a day. A healthy sleep adds to a person long and happy years of life.Source: www.goods-eu.com