Now with insomnia is facing more and more people. The reason for this is simple – fatigue, stress. The brain is in a state of arousal. Relax just not strong enough. But it should not be. Sleep plays a vital role for humans. I need to sleep for at least 6 hours a day.
So how can you fall asleep quickly? What do I need to do?
1. What are you drinking? It is important to ensure that you drink. No coffee and tea before going to bed. It is best to drink milk or yogurt.
2. Nutrition. You do not need to tightly eat before going to bed, as this will interfere with sleep. It is best to include in the diet of foods that will help to fall asleep (boiled chicken, pasta with vegetables). The last meal should be 4-6 hours before bedtime.
3. Bathroom. From the hot tub to give the best before bedtime, as it leads a person to excitement. It do not need.
4. Light. Bedtime light should be dim. Bright light interferes with sleep.
5. Phone. Turn off the phone. There should not be any irritants in the bedroom.