Now more and more women are faced with such a problem as irritation after shaving. There are not very pleasant. In addition, the appearance also leaves much to be desired (small pimples, ingrown hairs). So what should you do to avoid irritation?
1. Moisturize and steaming. Before shaving, it is important to moisturize well and good to steam the skin.
2. Warm water. Shaving must be done in the warm water. Do not make the water very hot, as this can cause the opening of the pores. Then – ingrown hairs and irritation.
3. Gel. Do not use during shaving ordinary soap. It is best to use the gel.
4. Machine. Remember to change the blade on the machine.
5. In the direction of growth. It is important to shave in the direction of hair growth, not vice versa.
6. Towel. Do not get too rub the skin with a towel. You just have to wet it. It is important to use a clean towel.
7. Lotion. After the procedure, do not forget to put a special lotion that soothes the skin.