Now, many people are faced with such a problem as a lack of iodine in the body. This problem occurs due to poor environmental conditions, poor nutrition. As if there was not, the problem must be addressed. To do this, you must include in the diet of foods that contain this essential trace mineral iodine.
1. Iodized salt. Buy iodized salt instead of regular. This is the most common source of iodine.
2. Seafood. Include in your diet more seafood (shrimp, squid, seaweed, cod liver oil, tuna, all kinds of fish).
3. Meat products. Prefer beef and veal.
4. Milk. Do not forget to drink milk, it also contains iodine.
5. Porridge. In buckwheat contains the largest amount of iodine.
6. Fruits and Vegetables. More often eat vegetables and fruits. Particular emphasis is placed on persimmons, strawberries, beets, garlic.
Of course, it is that the use of food does not allow to cope with the problem. In this case, you must consult a doctor.Source: www.goods-eu.com