The thyroid gland is responsible for the production of hormones in the body. This is an extremely important organ for any person. The slightest failure may cause serious pathologies throughout the body. Recall that the thyroid gland is in the neck. Its shape resembles a butterfly. According to statistics, most often women face diseases of this body. In this regard, Zevs Latvija I want to present the most common signs, which almost always indicate that something is amiss with the thyroid gland.
What Signs Can Indicate a Problem with the Thyroid?
1. Exhaustion. A person should feel cheerful and fun throughout the day. If a person is worried about constant fatigue, then this may indicate that the thyroid gland is not working very actively. Often, an insufficient amount of hormones is produced by the gland.
2. Depressed state. Depression is common in people who have certain thyroid problems. All the blame – a bad and inadequate production of hormones.
3. Nervousness. It is not very good when the thyroid gland produces too many hormones, as this can lead to increased nervousness and irritability. A person has the impression that he Zevs Malaysia never gets to relax.
4. Appetite has changed. Increased appetite may also indicate that hormones in the gland are produced more than necessary. However, in this case, weight gain does not occur.
5. Uncertainty of thinking. With improper hormone production, one can observe a poor concentration of attention, forgetfulness and absent-mindedness.
6. Decreased libido. The absence or decrease of libido sometimes indicates that the Zevs Pakistan thyroid gland is not able to produce hormones in the right amount.
7. Dry skin. During hypothyroidism (the thyroid gland produces few hormones), many people note that their skin is dry. In this case, it often begins to peel off. On nails, this condition also affects (they become more brittle).
8. Poor intestinal function. Increased or decreased production of hormones can cause both constipation and diarrhea. The digestion process slows down very much. If we talk about constipation, then we can say that it is just worth it. There is no movement in it.
9. Malfunction of the menstrual cycle. Violation of the menstrual cycle is one of the true signs Zevs Polska of problems with this body. The cycle begins to be irregular.
10. Pain in the extremities. Pain in the joints and bones – that’s what often complain about patients with thyroid gland pathology. In their opinion, their numbness and tingling occurs.
11. Low body temperature. Normal body temperature is 36.6. If it is kept for a long time at lower Varysan beli di farmasi Malaysia elevations, the doctor can refer the patient to tests.
12. Hoarseness. If the voice began to change, that is, became more hoarse, then this is a sure sign that it is time to visit the endocrinologist.
13. Hair loss. Hair began to drop out strongly. It seems that even before baldness is not far away. No means help fix the situation. Check thyroid hormones. It will not be superfluous.
14. Problems with conception. A couple who regularly lives sexually should conceive a child within 12 months. If this does not happen, time to sound the alarm. In this situation, it is best to get a consultation with a gynecologist-endocrinologist.
What Can I Say at Last?
Do not repeat the role of third-year medical students. At this point they are studying many diseases. In the course of this process, almost all doctors find a disease. This is due to the fact that practice in this matter is still not so much. Never look for sickness. Do not do this. Only a specialist with sufficient experience can correctly diagnose. Most importantly, do not delay the visit to the doctor.Source: www.goods-eu.com