The more often we hear that we need to be tempered in order to never get sick, the more positive our perception of that procedure becomes.
After all, if you think seriously, then most likely no one will like the idea that you need to pour yourself with cold water. But as soon as you begin to understand the whole essence of this method, there comes a desire to immediately begin to temper and receive incredible pleasure from it.
It is very important to remember that you will begin tempering from the temperature of water that is pleasant to your body, gradually reducing it to the required level.
It remains only to decide to begin to lead our lives in a new way, so that we no longer meet with illnesses and never recall them. It is worth paying attention to the basic rules of hardening, which are sure to be observed.
The rules of tempering, without which nothing will come of it
1) All procedures of water quenching can be started only in case of absolute health. And if you have any diseases that can interfere with this activity, then you should consult a doctor, just like with children, which can only be trained under the strict supervision of doctors.
2) There must always be a measure. It is very important to observe the principle of gradualness in the hardening process, which should work to very carefully and gradually increase the residence time in cold or summer water, thereby also gradually reducing the temperature of the water. Do not lower the water temperature by more than one degree more than once every three days.
3) Regularity is very important. Do not interrupt the hardening sessions, because this can lead to stressful situations for the body. Thus, if it so happened that the break can not be avoided, then most likely you can just try to make it so that the renewal of the tempering takes place from more sparing regimes.
4) Always try to combine hardening with physical exercises, which will significantly increase the effectiveness of this method.
5) The first sign that you are properly tempered is a good mood after such procedures. After all, if you become unwell or feel unwell, be sure to consult a doctor.
6) Never forget that hardening is one of the components of a healthy lifestyle that must be fully implemented. Therefore, if you are striving to begin to temper, then pay attention to food, sleep and exercise.
Water procedures help to be in good shape
The human muscles are very strongly connected with the way of life that a person leads and how active he becomes immediately after he wakes up. After all, few people are ready to pour cold water in the morning, if before that he did not even have to walk in the evenings. Thus, if you live actively and can thus devote a few minutes to such a useful lesson as pouring, rubbing or dipping with water, then never lose it.
All that you need to do in order to become healthier and stronger, will certainly depend only on you. Pouring is best to begin in the spring or autumn, when your body is not too hot on the summer sun, and also not too cold in the winter frost.
And in the intervals between sharp changes in temperature, it is worthwhile to find the time and reconsider your views on what is called hardening of the soul and body. After all, if everything is done correctly, then even thoughts will become clearer and clearer, which will increase work capacity several times, and also help you cope with some difficult situations in life. So the older you become. the more you need tempering, leading to tonus all the muscles and internal organs. The main thing is not to lose hope that this will really help you, like no one else. Another very important detail remains that a person should not do anything contrary to his desires. After all, it can significantly affect the fact that all procedures will have a negative impact on human health and will not do absolutely no good.