For more than half a century, people have become accustomed to the term “Mediterranean diet”.
It includes several principles of nutrition that allow a person not to limit himself in food, but only to focus on some products more than others. Thus, a nutrition map is created, which helps to orient oneself in the correctness of the choice made when buying products.
And if you read history a little, then this diet came to the world specifically from the shores of the Mediterranean.
After all, scientists have noticed that the inhabitants of these countries, although they have different cultures, religions and other peculiarities of their origin, can be united by the fact that they suffer the least from cardiovascular diseases, obesity, and poor vision. This is only due to the fact that these peoples have too much in common in the diet, although the cuisine, of course, is different.
The basic rules of such a diet
In order to get acquainted with the Mediterranean diet, you just need to read the list of main directions when choosing products and you will immediately be able to understand whether this type of food is suitable for you or not. So, all that unites the sixteen countries surrounding the
Mediterranean Sea is:
- A high content of fresh products, such as seeds, nuts, vegetables;
- All flour products consist exclusively of cereals;
- Daily use of fruit;
- The source of fat, which provides energy, is in ninety-five percent of cases, olive oil;
- Dairy products are practically absent or are presented in the form of natural yoghurt and cheese;
- You can not eat more than four eggs a week, and it is better to forget about them altogether;
- Poultry and fish meat is presented in medium and small quantities;
- Animal meat is practically excluded from the diet;
- A glass of red wine is allowed per day during meals;
- An active lifestyle becomes the basis of such a diet.
All these signs suggest that only after a person learns to live and does not notice their observance, his health and the appearance of the body will be transformed.
Positive effect on health
Long enough you can talk and talk about what the positive people have found in the Mediterranean diet and why it is becoming more popular from year to year. But if you try to classify the effect of diet on human health, it turns out that you can identify several areas. First, the effect on the cardiovascular system of man. When choosing a Mediterranean diet, people almost completely get rid of the likelihood of heart disease and blood vessels.
The fact is that food, which is provided for this type of food, very favorably improves the work of the heart and the restoration of the walls of blood vessels, as well as the exclusion of the appearance of slags in them. Second, the musculoskeletal system.
It is often thought that the diet is only in the limitations of a certain product, but in fact, the Mediterranean diet, implies the mandatory existence of an active lifestyle.
A moderate exercise, as is known, improve the performance of all joints and ligaments, which leads to an extension of their life span and proper functioning.
The third direction is the correct approach to your body. After all, none of those who are accustomed to adhere to this diet can not complain about excess weight, dyspnea and dizziness. It’s all about the proper organization of your diet, which takes the lion’s share in building human health in general.
You should always pay attention to the needs of your body. And if someone advises one or another diet, do not hurry to agree, because it may well not fit and not work specifically in your case. Therefore, so that no one is the cause of your disappointment and wasted effort, you must always start with already proven ways of losing weight, such as the Mediterranean diet, which will suit absolutely every person. And only in this case, you guarantee yourself a positive result in the shortest possible time, which will lead to happiness in your life.
– Fast Burn Extreme un brucia grassi Italia;
– Fast Burn Extreme brûleur de graisse France;
– Fast Burn Extreme rasvanpolttaja Suomi;
– Fast Burn Extreme Fat Burner UK;
– Fast Burn Extreme Fatburner Deutschland;