The intestine is a very important organ in humans, because with it, all the useful substances from food to blood are digested, and all that is superfluous comes out through the process of defecation.
Therefore, if the intestine does not work properly, then the whole body will start to give a certain failure.
So it’s better not to experiment with your intestines and give him only the right food, which contributes to its smooth operation and proper functioning. Thus, as soon as you begin to understand what is necessary for your intestines, in a few weeks you will begin to notice the first results that will affect the transformation of your skin and overall well-being.
Foods that the intestines need
1) Carrots. This vegetable is, perhaps, the most useful for the intestines, because its purifying properties, practically flushes everything from the body. This is achieved due to the high content of fiber, which helps to kill all dangerous microorganisms, which can have their negative impact on human health. And carotene, which is also found in carrots, is very useful for the intestinal mucosa.
2) Bran. Significantly improve the intestinal motility, and also cause the restoration of the correct operation of the gallbladder.
3) Beans. It is the best way to cleanse the intestines from toxins and toxins that have accumulated in the process of vital activity, and also works well to normalize the function of emptying the intestine.
4) Garlic. It turns out that if you rub the bread crust with garlic, you can solve the problem with the daily dose of this product. It well helps to cope with a dysbacteriosis, and also kills pathogenic microorganisms in the intestines, which strengthens the immune system, and also significantly helps with colds.
5) Cabbage, beetroots. Just like bran, these vegetables contain a lot of fiber than clean our stomach, and also in the best way tone the peristalsis.
6) Honey. Promotes better absorption of nutrients, as well as stimulates the secretory function of the intestine.
7) Kefir or yogurt. Improves the intestinal microflora and eliminates constipation.
8) Pear. It contains zinc, which helps to strengthen immunity and works as an adherent for intestinal disorders.
9) Figs, apricots, plums. They contain a huge amount of vitamins and trace elements, which weaken. Therefore, if there are problems with evacuation, it is worth immediately applying these fruits.
10) Jerusalem artichoke or earth pear. It is very useful to use for dysbacteriosis, which is eliminated in a few minutes, after applying this type of plant. It can be used in conjunction with milk, as well as sugar and cream, to get a softer effect of cleansing the body after dysbiosis.
How to accustom the intestines to useful food?
Quite often, a person when he starts eating correctly, he almost immediately tries to make sure that his whole diet becomes tasty and maximally useful, but after a while, you begin to understand that there is nothing more useful for the whole organism than this way of life. Therefore, it is worthwhile to strive to quickly get used to using in your daily diet, products that are absolutely necessary for our internal organs. In fact, despite the fact that fried potatoes cause so many negative health effects, it is very tasty and we periodically eat it.
But we leave useful food for the next time, which sometimes does not come. Therefore, it is very necessary to try to do everything possible in order to change one’s psychology in terms of nutrition and to try to get as quickly as possible and the main thing is to fall in love with what is useful. After all, all our troubles are due to the fact that the brain does not always work in the direction that the body wants and needs to be adjusted from time to time to ensure that it properly tries to function. Because the fact that the work of the intestine is completely dependent on the food that we are accustomed to eat, it is impossible to deny, which means that you need to monitor your diet and in any case not to give up useful and necessary food.