Too many women are faced with such a problem as a headache. This is quite unpleasant phenomenon, which violates the very quality of life. Undoubtedly, it is very often in this case you should consult your doctor to determine the cause of the disease. But just as often it happens that some foods can become a cause of headaches.
What foods can cause headaches?
1. Chocolate. Chocolate contains a substance that narrows blood vessels. As a result, this may begin to get a headache.
2. Nuts. This product should be eating in a limited number. In addition headache, it can cause pain in the stomach.
3. Sugar. If you eat a lot of sugar, the migraines can occur in humans.
4. Olives. The present olives substance which increases the blood pressure. Because of this, it may be a headache.
5. Red wine. If you drink more than you need, you will get a headache in the morning.
6. Energy drinks. Such products contain caffeine. Undoubtedly, it invigorates, but also increases the pressure.
If we eliminate these foods from your diet, then the head would stop aching.Source: www.goods-eu.com