Currently, all people are aware that the health of the teeth must be monitored. This is due to the fact that at the very beginning of the disease, the tooth can be saved.
But today I want to talk about another, no less exciting topic. Why do teeth turn yellow?
1. Smoking. So bad habit as smoking badly affects the color of the enamel of teeth. At smokers teeth get an ugly shade – yellow.
2. Tea and coffee. Those people who drink a lot of tea and coffee very often notice the yellowing of the teeth. It should be noted that in this case it is necessary to abandon the use of the drink or reduce their consumption.
3. Vegetables. Eating such vegetables as spinach, tomatoes can cause yellowing of tooth enamel.
4. Water. In some regions, water contains a lot of fluoride. And this means that the color of the enamel can also change.
5. Medicinal preparations. Some groups of antibiotics may also be involved in this problem.
To keep your teeth white and healthy, visit the dentist regularly! Prevention is always better than cure!Source: www.goods-eu.com