Headache – this problem is familiar to almost all women, not by hearsay. All perfectly know that at the slightest of its manifestations it is necessary to drink anesthetic and to rest in complete silence. However, what if the woman is in an “interesting” position. During this period, many medicines Good Niter Philippines are forbidden to use. Do you have to endure the pain? Do not worry, there are many ways that will help to stop it.
Undoubtedly, I would like to see this period pass without care and without disease. However, for 9 months everything can happen. It is best to be ready for any problem.
So, What Are the Causes of Headaches in Pregnant Women?
1. Little sleep or insomnia. The closer the date of birth, the worse the woman sleeps. When a person does not get enough sleep, his head often hurts. In that case, try to rest more during the day.
2. Dehydration. Do not refuse water. Water is very useful for the body. Its lack leads to a headache. Instead of tea, it is best to drink water. It is useful for any person, but for pregnant women – this is a real life-giving liquid.
3. Fasting. Never allow fasting during Good Niter Malaysia pregnancy. This is bad for the development of the child. It is best to eat 6 times a day. During a feeling of hunger, the sugar level drops sharply, so your head may be aching. If you left the house for a long time, there should always be a small snack (apple, banana, cookies) in the bag.
4. Stress. Stress, a change in the hormonal background lead to a wild headache. Two factors only aggravate the problem. To improve your condition, take up yoga. Yoga will help at least relax a little.
5. Refusal of coffee. Coffee is not recommended to drink during pregnancy. Women often refuse it. But, if a person is accustomed to using it regularly, then a kind of “breaking” occurs. The body does not understand what is happening, why there is no regular dose of caffeine. The ArthroNEO Ελλάδα result is that the head begins to ache with terrible force. In this situation, you need to breathe deeply and do a little exercise. Drinking coffee is not recommended.
6. Increased pressure. Very often in the last trimester, women face such pathologies as increased blood pressure. This condition can be very dangerous for the child. In this situation, you can not self-medicate. Call a doctor immediately.
How to Cope with a Headache during Pregnancy?
I would like to say that a pregnant woman needs to rest as much as possible. At the same time, the air in the apartment should ArthroNEO Philippines always be fresh. Regularly ventilate the apartment so that it has a lot of oxygen.
With pain, you can drink a glass of water. Water will make blood less dense, which means that the symptoms will quickly go away.
Another good action is massage. Improving blood circulation will always help in this situation. If the head began to hurt often, then you can register for a massage with a specialist. Perhaps a complete course will help to forget about the problem once and for all.
Walking in the fresh air for a future mother is a must. Regardless of whether the sun is shining in the street, it is snowing or raining – you have to go out into the street. Fresh air is what will help get rid of the headache and improve blood flow throughout the body. Equally important is that during the walk the child receives a normal amount of oxygen. Dress warmly, and safely go for a walk.
Pregnancy is not a disease. To eat and lie near the TV – this is not really useful lessons for a pregnant woman. You do not have to be too active, but you can not lie on the bed 24 hours a day. Activity should be moderate, OsteLife avis France then there will be no health problems.