Soon will come the autumn. It is well known that in this period, people often suffer from colds. But, if done correctly, the disease can be avoided. How to protect yourself from the cold?
1. Wash hands. After the street you should always wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water. It is important to never touch your eyes and nose with dirty hands. Note viruses enter the body via mucous membranes. If you can not, after visiting places of huge crowds of people wash their hands, use wet wipes.
2. Sleep. Healthy sleep protects people from many illnesses. I need to sleep at least 8 hours a day.
3. Nutrition. It is important to pay due attention to nutrition. Include in your diet more vegetables, fruits, fish, meat.
4. Sport. With loads of sports can strengthen the immune system.
5. Bad habits. Give up smoking, as this habit weakens the immune system, leading to disease.
6. Smile. Try to smile as often as possible, and not to succumb to depression. Think of all the good and true.
– Pirms un pēc Bust Size Latvija;
– Prieš ir po Bust Size Lietuva;
– Enne ja pärast Bust Size Eesti;