At present, you can meet more people who work at home. For some, it’s convenient, and for some, is simply unacceptable. So, let us look at the pros and cons of working from home.
1. Schedule. Man chooses a schedule and there is no need to get up early in the morning. In this case, the main thing – to perform a certain amount of work.
2. Clothing. You do not need to comply with dress code for work at home. Thus, it is possible to significantly save money on buying clothes.
3. Child. If a woman has a small child and she is on maternity leave, it is always easier to work at home. You can combine – Children and work
1. Communication. If you are a sociable person, work at home, you will not like. This is due to the fact that communication will not be due to the fact that there is no band.
2. It is difficult to work at home. Believe me, the house is very difficult to work. You will constantly distract and pull households. In this case, you need to have an office that can be closed.
3. Internet and light. If you work at home, you should always be connected the internet and light. As often happens, both can be turned off for an indefinite period.
As you can see, the work at home, there are positive and negative sides. Whatever it was, it’s up to you where and with whom to work.Source: www.goods-eu.com